NEW YORK, June 9, 2011
CheapOair, a top ten online travel booking agency, announced today the launch of its newest technological endeavor, the CheapOair Flight Search iPhone app, now available for free download at the iTunes store. With CheapOair Flight Search, travelers can search and book flights anytime, anywhere on their iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch.
Just like the CheapOair site, savvy travelers can search for cheap flights from over 100 million domestic and international airfare combinations on 400 airlines worldwide, in just seconds, and be assured that they’ll get the lowest airfares, guaranteed.
Users save on their purchases with no booking fees and can also add a traveler profile to make future bookings easy, check ticket prices in different currencies using the up to date currency converter, check bookings already made, and access CheapOair customer service toll free directly from the app for 24/7 travel assistance.
“Customers want the flexibility to use our trusted product from any device. CheapOair Flight Search is our first release toward that end,” said Sam Jain, CEO at CheapOair. “Our new iPhone app includes the same competitive advantages customers enjoy on the site, giving travelers access to more extensive flight searching and our fast check out process, from the palm of their hands.”
The app’s sleek, intuitive interface, combined with CheapOair’s proprietary technology, make it easy to search and book flights in just seconds. The CheapOair Flight Search is available now at iTunes for free download and includes no service fees with bookings. The application has the following features:
- No booking fees
- Easy-to-use flight search and booking interface
- Millions of discounted roundtrip and one-way flights in economy, business and first class
- In-app booking allows you to purchase any flight right from your phone
- Book flights worry free with our secure app which uses industry standard SSL security
- Sort search results by price, stops, departure or return time
- Expand your results to find flights near your departure time/destination
- Simple and up-to-date currency converter to help you with all of your travel purchases
- Check previous bookings and upcoming trips
- Save your and your traveling companion’s information, including names, meal, seat preferences and special needs requests for future bookings
CheapOair is continuously implementing new technologies which improve customers’ experiences, now breaking through to the mobile sector with the CheapOair iPhone app. Additionally, with an average of 73,000 unique visitors per month to the CheapOair blog, 14,000 Twitter followers, and 9,000 Facebook fans, CheapOair Flight Search is expected to increase that database and appeal to already established users.