Level : Sr. Executive/Lead/Assistant Manager
Location : Gurgaon
Timings : Evening Shifts (5:30 PM – 2:30 AM)
Fareportal is a travel technology company powering a next-generation travel concierge service. Utilizing its innovative technology and company owned and operated global contact centers, Fareportal has built strong industry partnerships providing customers access to over 600 airlines, a million lodgings, and hundreds of car rental companies around the globe. With a portfolio of consumer travel brands including CheapOair and OneTravel, Fareportal enables consumers to book-online, on mobile apps for iOS and Android, by phone, or live chat. Fareportal provides its airline partners with access to a broad customer base that books high-yielding international travel and add-on ancillaries.
Fareportal is one of the leading sellers of airline tickets in the United States. We are a progressive company that leverages technology and expertise to deliver optimal solutions for our suppliers, customers, and partners.
- Fareportal is the number 1 privately held online travel company in flight volume.
- Fareportal partners with over 600 airlines, 1 million lodgings, and hundreds of car rental companies worldwide.
- 2019 annual sales exceeded $5 billion.
- Fareportal sees over 150 million unique visitors annually to our desktop and mobile sites.
Fareportal, with its global workforce of over 2,600 employees, is strategically positioned with 9 offices in 6 countries and headquartered in New York City.
Role Overview :
As an HRBP, you will play a critical role in supporting various people related initiatives including performance management, employee relations and talent development. The work that you’ll be doing will be highly cross functional and completed in close partnership with various teams and stakeholders within the People Team and broader business.
- Handle all manner of employee relations issues, including advising managers on handling sensitive matters, partnering with leaders on complex employment issues and conducting objective and thorough investigations.
- Act as a credible advisor (and trusted confidant) to employees, managers and business leaders; and a thoughtful change champion for the organization as a whole.
- Help define career paths within respective business units(s) and continuously think about new ways of defining and improving career development.
- Provide HR policy guidance and interpretation, with a critical eye towards developing new, clarifying existing and sunsetting outdated policies as needed.
- Support engagement survey action planning within the business unit(s).
- Provide general thought partnership on initiatives aimed at improving culture and team effectiveness.
- 2-9 years of relevant experience, preferably with a high-growth tech/ecommerce/BPO setup.
- Relevant degree in HR or related field.
- A passion for numbers and data driven decision-making.
- In depth knowledge of HR best practices.
- Scrappy mindset with the ‘no task too big or small’ attitude.
- Open to work in evening shifts (5:30 PM to 2:30 AM)
- Bright, self-directed and relentlessly curious. You love teaching yourself new things.
- The ability to stay steadfast in a fast-paced environment.