People are at the core of Fareportal. We are one of the fastest growing travel technology companies in the world; our portfolio of travel brands, including flagship product CheapOair, receive over 100 million visitors annually.
We are looking for a qualified React Native developer to join our Engineering team. You will be working with our engineers to develop and maintain high-quality mobile applications for both platforms like Android and iOS. Ultimately, you should be able to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Capability to develop highly responsive mobile applications (iOS & Android).
- Capability to maintain code that is easy to understand.
- Write tests for automation so that the app can be tested easily.
- Capability to take advantage of native APIs for deep integration of all platforms.
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- Reach out to the open source community to encourage and help implement mission-critical software fixes.
- Transition existing React web apps to React Native.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Knowledge of functional and object-oriented programming.
- Hands-on experience working with redux design pattern for react native app.
- Rock solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts.
- Understanding of native build tools like Gradle, Android Studio, XCode etc.
- Experience in testing with tools like Jest, Enzyme etc.
- Knowledge about offline Storage, REST APIs, and document request model.
- Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage.
- Familiarity with code versioning tools (Such as Git).
- Experience with Native Mobile app deployment on google play store (Release Management).
- Should implement clean, modern, smooth animations and transitions that provide an excellent user experience.
- Should be able to work with native modules when required.