Who We Are:
Fareportal is a travel technology company powering a next-generation travel concierge service. Utilizing its innovative technology and company owned and operated global contact centres, Fareportal has built strong industry partnerships providing customers access to over 500 airlines, a million lodgings, and hundreds of car rental companies around the globe. With a portfolio of consumer travel brands including CheapOair and OneTravel, Fareportal enables consumers to book-online, on mobile apps for iOS and Android, by phone, or live chat. Fareportal provides its airline partners with access to a broad customer base that books high-yielding international travel and add-on ancillaries.
- Fareportal is the number 1 privately held online travel company in flight volume.
- Fareportal partners with over 500 airlines, 1 million lodgings, and hundreds of car rental companies worldwide.
- 2019 annual sales exceeded $5 billion.
- Fareportal sees over 150 million unique visitors annually to our desktop and mobile sites.
- Fareportal, with its global workforce of over 2,600 employees, is strategically positioned with 9 offices in 6 countries and headquartered in New York City.
We are seeking a customer-centric, data-driven, and results-oriented Senior Product Pricing Analyst. The primary focus is to analyse day to day business, understand customer behaviour, look for opportunities to increase conversion, maximize revenue and competitiveness. The Senior Product Pricing Analyst will define and execute a roadmap based on business vision, market trends, customer feedback, and data science and business analytics. The right person will possess strong analytical skills and expertise of translating customer data to actionable insights. Previous experience in the travel industry with revenue management is a big plus, experience creating enterprise-level highly scalable platforms is key. The role is a challenging yet exciting opportunity to create a highly scalable platform to help millions of customers to book their perfect travel.
- Apply your expertise in quantitative analysis, data mining, data visualization with a goal of improving customer experience and ROI with a religious focus on impactful analytics, steward product team to drive insights
- Own end to end test excellence in evaluating AB test and improve learning; Proactively see opportunities and recommend on new feature for test and learn; evaluating and applying alternative methods to supplement randomized testing
- Own metrics framework development for Air and Non-Air Pricing product, build accurate and easy to consume dashboards/reports to key metrics, collaborate with product team in goal setting, product performance review and strategy planning
- Take initiative to identify current and potential problems and recommend the best solution given the trade-offs
- Enhance and automate Yield Management process in collaboration with tech team
- Create an integrated pricing tool that can improve customer experience and increase high RPT bookings based on dynamic changes in pricing on real time basis
- Own Pricing Analytics for multiple portals and pricing as a product
- 4+ years of work experience doing quantitative analysis to tackle business problems
- A Bachelor’s degree in a science, technology, engineering, or mathematics field
- Possessing strong analytical skills, including the ability to break down business scenarios into constituent parameters
- Experience with Machine learning and Predictive Analytics Models in R/Python
- Excellent communicator to tell stories with data
- Understanding of statistics and hypothesis testing (ex. Confidence Interval, Regressions, Time Series, Clustering, Factor Analysis)
- Curiosity and passion for making an impact along with strong attention to detail
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Fareportal reserves the right to change the job duties, responsibilities, expectations or requirements posted here at any time at the Company’s sole discretion, with or without notice.