Level : Senior Engineer
Location : Gurgaon (Remote)
Fareportal is a travel technology company powering a next-generation travel concierge service. Utilizing its innovative technology and company owned and operated global contact centers, Fareportal has built strong industry partnerships providing customers access to over 600 airlines, a million lodgings, and hundreds of car rental companies around the globe. With a portfolio of consumer travel brands including CheapOair and OneTravel, Fareportal enables consumers to book-online, on mobile apps for iOS and Android, by phone, or live chat. Fareportal provides its airline partners with access to a broad customer base that books high-yielding international travel and add-on ancillaries.
Fareportal is one of the leading sellers of airline tickets in the United States. We are a progressive company that leverages technology and expertise to deliver optimal solutions for our suppliers, customers, and partners.
- Fareportal is the number 1 privately held online travel company in flight volume.
- Fareportal partners with over 600 airlines, 1 million lodgings, and hundreds of car rental companies worldwide.
- 2019 annual sales exceeded $5 billion.
- Fareportal sees over 150 million unique visitors annually to our desktop and mobile sites.
- Fareportal, with its global workforce of over 2,600 employees, is strategically positioned with 9 offices in 6 countries and headquartered in New York City.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Designing, configuration & management of SharePoint online.
- Designing and developing metadata configuration, site configuration, lists, content types, workflows, web parts, and other components.
- Implementation of SharePoint system solutions, including programming backend and frontend components extending the SharePoint environment/system capabilities.
- Designing, configuration & management of Power BI.
- Managing Power BI Premium Capacities (Cloud) and assigning Workspaces that include Workspace and Group Management.
- Designing, configuration & management of O365 policies and compliance.
- Designing and managing Microsoft Exchange policies and rules.
- Extensive knowledge and experience of developing secure intranet and extranet portals and external web sites.
- Experience of SharePoint security and networking configurations.
- Experienced with Power BI for Compliance, Auditing, Data Privacy, Data Classification, Security and Controlling Access to Power BI.
- Row-Level Security, Restricting Sharing and Publishing, Restricting Export and Printing
- Managing App Workspaces, Apps, and Content Packs.
- Experienced with cmd and Powershell scripting for automation.
- Experienced with Microsoft Azure and Windows Server Administration.
- Experience in Legal/Litigation Holds, Retention, Deletion and Data Immutability.
- Experience in Office 365 Advanced Threat Protection.
- Overall Experience of 5-7 years handing and monitoring SharePoint Farm
- Minimum 4-5 years’ experience handling Office 365.
- Professional certifications (MSCE, MCP, MCSA)
- Excellent knowledge of Active Directory and Group policies
- Strong understanding of IT security policies and practices
- Experience with server diagnostic, monitoring and analysis tools
- Ability to work independently
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business or technical discipline
- Certification such as MCITP, MCSE, MCP will be an advantage.
- Strong Technical Skills in SharePoint, Power BI and O365.
- Good communicator with a natural aptitude for dealing with people.
- Should be a team player.
- Quick learner and able to deal with a wide range of issues.
- Good analytical skills and able to collate and interpret data from various sources
- Ability to assess and prioritize faults and respond or escalate accordingly.